How do sub-accounts work?
1. How to add and modify sub-accounts?
To add sub-accounts, click on the"Settings" icon, then on the"Sub-accounts" submenu.
On this page, you can add sub-accounts by clicking on the"Add a sub-account" link.
When you click on this link, a form for adding a sub-account appears, where you simply have to fill in the name of your sub-account. To validate your addition, simply click on the "validate" button.
To modify a sub-account, simply click on the"Modify" button of the sub-account you wish to modify. You can then change the name of your sub-account and validate your changes by clicking on the "validate" button.
Please note that only administrators can add and modify sub-accounts.
2. How do I add users and associate them with my sub-accounts?
To add users and associate them with your sub-accounts, click on the "Settings" icon, then on the "User management" sub-menu.
On this page, you can add users by clicking on the "Add a user" link.
When you click on this link, an add user form appears, where you have to fill in information about the new user:
- first name
- last name
- email address
- role (administrator or manager)
- its associated sub-account
Please note : If you have selected the administrator role, the sub-account field is greyed out because the administrator has access to all sub-accounts.
Administrators will have access to all sub-accounts and all data included on the following pages: Dashboard, Statistics, Chat Console and Messaging. They will be able to add any type of user (administrator or manager) and will be able to associate them with all existing sub-accounts. They will also see all users on this page.
Managers will only have access to the data of their sub-account on these different pages. They will only be able to add managers and associate them with their own sub-account. They will only see the users associated to their sub-account on this page.
To modify a user, simply click on the"modify" button of the user in question. By clicking on this button, you will be able to modify all the information of the user.
3. How do I set up my sub-accounts' messanging systems?
To configure messaging systems, click on the"Messaging" icon.
- As anadministrator, you must first select the sub-account for which you wish to set up messanging systems, in the"sub-accounts" filter at the top right.
- As a manager, the configuration of the messaging system will only concern your sub-account.
To find out how to set up messaging systems in more detail click here
4. How can I see my sub-account data?
The Dashboard and Statistics pages contain the key figures for your business.
- As anadministrator you have access to all data of all sub-accounts. It is possible to view only the data of a particular sub-account through the"sub-account" filter.
- As a manager, you only have access to your sub-account data.
5. Console chat discussions
- As anadministrator, you have access to all discussions in all existing sub-accounts. You can also see all discussions that have been processed by all contributors in the "closed" status. The name of the member of staff in charge of the discussion is shown at the bottom right of the closed discussion box, as well as the sub-account at the top right.
- As a manager, you only have access to discussions concerning the messaging systems of your sub-account. You can see all the discussions that have been processed by the members of your sub-account in the status "closed". The name of the member of staff in charge of the discussion is shown in the bottom right-hand corner of the closed discussion.