How do I integrate the Wordpress plugin?
To integrate your widget on your website, you can install the Wordpress plugin. There are 2 methods to install the plugin.
Method 1 :
- From your account on https://app.chayall.fr/, go to the"Mail" tab and then to the"Integrate on your site" section. Choose from the Wordpress drop-down list. You will then see the download link of the plugin and your API key.
- In Wordpress, go to the left menu"Extension" and then the submenu"Add".
- Click on"Upload an extension" and choose the previously downloaded file.
- Click on the"Activate extension" button.
- On your Wordpress administration, go to the left menu"Extension" and"Add".
- In the search bar, type "ChayAll" then install the plugin.
- Once installed, click on"Activate".
Note: it is advisable to enable automatic plugin updates as shown in the video.
Finally, to be able to link your plugin to your Chayall account :
- Once installed, go to"Settings" > "ChayAll".
- Get the API key from your ChayAll account, in the integration part of your site, and copy the key.
- Go back to your Wordpress administration and copy the API key and save.